In today's market, many home sellers have considered going it alone and selling their homes without the help of a Real Estate Professional to save the commission. However, once they realize how complex and intimidating a real estate transaction can be, many people reconsider and enlist the services of a REALTOR®. It requires an organized, step-by-step approach that many homeowners just don't have the time, skill or experience to carry out. Here are just a few of the things I can bring to the table when I am working with you:
The SUTTON Brand
SUTTON Real Estate professionals lead the industry in terms of experience, education, sales, and possess one of the most widely recognized trademarks in the Lower Mainland. Along with recognition comes a strong dominating market share and access to a large pool of pre-screened and pre-qualified buyers. More importantly, a large percentage of SUTTON business comes from repeat and referral clients, a testimonial to the high calibre of service SUTTON customers have come to expect.
With knowledge and training in marketing strategy, negotiation tactics, and the workings of the current real estate market, I have the tools expected from a professional who is going to guide you through the steps of the home-selling process. I will make you aware of your rights and responsibilities, work with you to strategize the best moves according to your own goals, discuss the available options, and point you in the direction of other specialized professionals who will aid you in different stages of the selling process.
My fingers are consistently on the pulse of the local real estate market and the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. I have access to all the resources and knowledge required to effectively establish the best asking price and to attract the highest selling price. Most importantly, I will work with you to determine an asking price that suits your needs without compromising your best interests.
- Market Analysis & Appraisal of your home: To determine the actual market value of your home.
- Pre-Inspection of your home: to provide a fresh set of eyes by identifying issues that may need to be addressed before your home goes on the open market.
- Cleaning, Landscape & Staging Consultation: Ensuring your home has the best curb appeal and maximized for public viewing.
- Professional Digital Photos: to capture all the key features of your home.
- Virtual Video Tour: to tastefully present your home as if the Buyer is walking through your home without being there.
- Floor Plans: to provide an accurate depiction of the square footage of your home and provide Buyers with a visual layout.
- Full color brochures: provided to visiting Buyers.
- Global high traffic internet marketing: over 80% of Buyers view online prior to physically viewing the property.
- E-mail marketing: to ensure top real estate Brokers know your property is on the market.
- Newspaper marketing: to capitalize on the 20% of the Buyers that rely on paper markerting.
- Neighborhood Flyers: people that live in your neighborhood knows of people that want to move in your neighborhood.
- Open Houses: to generate controlled and secured foot traffic through your home.
- Scheduled Private Viewings: Buyers have various availabilites that should be accomodated at all cost.
- For Sale Sign (Lawn): allowing Buyers to locate your property and to show your home is for sale.
The property’s first impression is essential. I will work thoroughly with you to help prepare your home in becoming a showcase home for prospective purchasers. It starts with the curb appeal from the street and ends with details such as the smells and lighting that best highlight your home. I will provide a wealth of information and tips on how to have your home in the best possible shape in order to sell your property quickly and for top dollar.
While I will serve many functions for you, perhaps the most important is my role as the primary negotiator on your behalf. I realize your goal is to sell your home as quickly as possible and for the most money possible, and will work closely with you during the negotiation process to facilitate this goal. I will analyze all offers, counter-offers and counsel you through the process every step of the way to ensure your legal rights, best interests and goals are preserved.
Cutting Edge Technology
I believe that the real estate industry is changing. The technology that is available to us today is far more advanced than what was available even a couple of years ago. Those who do not embrace this technology will be left behind. I have embraced the use of technology and in constant search for new technological advancements to provide you the edge. Whether the goal is to improve the marketing strategy, saleability of your home, communication channels, timely information or level of service know your potential will be maximized.
As my client I will be available when you need me. With the use of cutting edge technology, I will always have the most current information at my fingers tips and I am never more than a quick phone call, video call, e-mail or text message away.
When your house is sold for the price you want and on terms you agree to, it is only then that I am compensated for my efforts. This guarantee will be placed in writing in a offcial Multiple Listing Contract or a Exclusive Contract.
If you are planning on selling a single-family house, multi-family house, townhouse or condominium in the Vancouver or any Greater Vancouver neighbourhoods call me at 778.895.7538 or email me at KevinWong@Sutton.com